Minimal Life & Style VLOG #407: Palm Springs Weekend ! (Pet Friendly Edition)

Sunday, March 12, 2017


Didn't get to post last week cause I spent a long weekend out in Palm Springs. 

This was actually a trip I won during our company's Christmas party. Which came as a shock cause I never win anything! 

So there was roughly 15 tables and each table had around 12-15 ppl on it. We each had to write our name on a piece of paper and then the name drawn will get a chance to go up to win 1 of 15 prizes. Starting with the smaller prizes and then work up to the 1st prize. Goal is to stay up there the longer the better. 

Anyhow ~~~ when I wrote my name  decided to put the number "4" on the corner. Since that's my lucky number and it usually follows me everywhere. For example, my name Gigi, if you were to spell it on phone it's "4444". My birth number is also 4. My boyfriend's birthday is 8/4, so three "4"s basically... and I can go on... 

& to my surprise my name got picked. And not to prove my point further, I ended up winning the 4TH place which is a 3 day 2 nights trip to Palm Springs. 

Go figure! lol 

Well check out the video of my weekend in Palm Springs below! 
Please like/share/subscribe and feel free to comment!

xxx
Gi


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe