Minimalist Life & Style Vlog #404: Konmari Organization Method

Monday, February 20, 2017


Hello Everybody!! Hope everyone had a great weekend!! 

I've been on a clean up kick especially after reading the book "The life changing magic of tidying up" By Marie Kondo. Since LA was raining non-stop & outdoor activity was denied. I thought I'd vlog my organizing progress :) 

& just to clarify, I'm not a extreme minimalist. But I do like to keep my things minimal cause I like staying organized. With the Konmari Method I picked up a few additional good techniques to add to my already in place routine which you will see in this video. 

I don't think there's a right / wrong to how to be minimal. Everyone should apply it accordingly to their life. What works for me might not work for you. But I think it's always good to see / share experiences with fellow minimalists :D

Anyway ~ check out the video below! Thank you for watching!! 

xxx Gi 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe