VLOG #403: BRUNCH DATE & CAT CAFE!

Sunday, January 29, 2017


So I failed to do an outfit post this week again but with good reason! I had a brunch date with one of my fav pplz & got to visit the cat cafe Crumbs and Whiskers together! 

I've been wanting to go to the cat cafe for a while now! Although Mr. Rowe says I should just pay him $15 and he'll serve me coffee & tea at home to play with my own cats ... lol .. but hey! It's different! I mean there's always room for more cats right ?! 

For those who didn't know, Crumbs and Whiskers is a cat cafe / foundation. All their kitties are up for adoption with a fee of $125, which includes a vet visit / microchip. For more details, you can def visit their site / give them a call OR better yet visit their cafe (>_<) 

I guess I'll stop rambling and let the Vlog speak for itself ~! 

Thank you for watching and if you're reading this don't be shy to comment ;) 

xoxo 
Gi 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe