OOTD VLOG #401

Saturday, January 14, 2017


OUTFIT DETAILS: TOP by ASOS.COM / JACKET by ARISSA-X / JEANS by TOPSHOP / 
SHOES: SAINT LAURENT / BAG: CHANEL 
(Also see widget at end of post for similar style options)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! It's been nearly a year since I last posted can you believe that?!

Last year have been a whirl round and work had me drowning so it made it slightly so much harder to make time for my personal ventures. So unfortunately that definitely took a toll on my blogging ... BUT I'm making it a habit again and I hope you'll join me once more! 

As you can see there's been some changes made to show fresh start! 

I changed the blog format hoping to give the space a more clean visual. & also instead of just posting pictures I'm going to opt for vlogging alongside my pictures :) 

I've noticed lately I tend to want to see the clothes in movement more and more. So think It'll be a good change / addition to my posts ~ What do you think? Good / bad ? 

Also Bear with me as I polish up my editing skills! Hopefully in short time I'll get the full hang of video editing :P 

Check out my 1st VLOG below and don't be shy to let me know what you think! 
xxx Gi

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe