SERENDIPITY

Sunday, January 17, 2016



Apologize for the few weekends of MIA. I've been all over the place because of the holidays and also  on top of my full time job, I was given the opportunity to work on a side project. I can't emphasize how well 2015 ended and 2016 welcomed me with loving arms. 

Unfortunately there's only one me which now I have to split time between my full time job, my ongoing project & last but not least my blog. But the fairy dust is settling in place and I think I'm definitely worked out a schedule to cater to all my ventures & needs. of course not forgetting to give myself some me time on top of all this ;) 

For my first post in 2016, I had the opportunity to shoot with a talented photographer Yoni
I'm always humbled when people want to work with me over something I started simply out of interest & love for. Honestly the best part of blogging for me is meeting inspiring individuals and witnessing their drive & growth in their expertise. 

Cheers to meeting great people ! x


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe