WINTER ESSENTIALS

Sunday, November 08, 2015


Found the perfect tan jacket end of winter last year but it was already too warm to wear in LA. With it finally feeling like Winter this jacket immediately came out of hibernation.

To avoid looking way to dressy and opted for an casual get up underneath. A pair of super comfortable joggers (MUST HAVE!) from ASOS & everyone's favorite crop top from American Apparel - I'm pretty sure every girl owns this top in one color or another.

I kept the accessories to the minimum but with quality items to bring some individuality to the look. A body chain which I snuck under the top so only the bottom of the chain is peeping through from my top & my current fav watch from JORD which matched perfectly to my tan coat.

& Once again my feet were supported in style AND comfort by Adidas superstars which I'm also positive all girls have a pair by now this season ;P

Think these items are def on the top of my 2015/16 winter wardrobe list / rotation. Did it match to yours?




You Might Also Like

5 comments

Subscribe