STEPPING INTO FALL

Sunday, October 11, 2015


 
PHOTOS BY: ANGELO KANGLEON
 
My love for satin can't be denied. So when I saw this amazing satin jumpsuit from Topshop I knew it would be a smart buy.

This jumpsuit itself I actually bought it a while back and I've worn it numerously. Day time or night time, casual or dressy. The fabric is perfect for any occasion and looking classy couldn't be any more comfortable too. Every girl deserves an form flattering jumpsuit that could accompany them on any occasion.

Being in one of my fav colors (other than black and white) - it matched perfectly to my Chanel tweed jacket and added some sophisticated character to the whole look.

Unfortunately the exact same items are no longer available for purchase but check out the links above. I've picked out some awesome alternatives (and in affordable prices) so you too can put together a similar look :)

 

until next post ~!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Subscribe