P R O J E C T I O N

Sunday, September 20, 2015

PHOTOS BY: ANGELO KANGLEON



Over this weekend I had the pleasure in working with Angelo, an aspiring photographer who I think have a really good eye for details.

We ventured out to some locations and this set of photos is the first of the few which we were able to shoot.

We stopped by the Sunset Pacific Motel aka Bates motel, which was painted all white by French artist Vincent Lamouroux who wanted to give this 20 years abandoned location a new "Projection" (also the name of his all white piece). Due to it being nicknamed as Bates motel - There is definitely an eerie connotation to the place. But in our opinion it was the perfect backdrop for my black and white ensemble.  Shooting with this massive art piece as the background was weirdly zen for me & I love how all the pictures came out.

For those who are visiting LA def check out the location and get some photo opts ~! It is well worth the stop ~

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Subscribe