SUMMER LUSH

Sunday, July 19, 2015




Summer attire is officially in order here in LA with temperature hitting 90+ .. Honestly most of the time I'd rather stay indoors but if I have to go out def non-binding wear is a must. Under this heat, anything tighter than sweats will make me want to jump up and scream .. lol

Of course, we can't always be in sweats (even though I sometimes wish we could). So this summer I'm 100% on board with the in trend culottes. The pair I'm wearing is actually from a Korean brand Stylenanda. Their online site ships worldwide. The only downfall is their shipping takes a little longer since all goods are dispatched from Korea.

If you are looking to find a pair asap Asos.com is another good option. If you search culottes a few dozen options will show up. In all colors, fabrics, fits. So to find one that will be to your liking is very plausible :)

Ok. Now I have to go pour myself a nice cold beverage to shed off that heat.
Happy weekends!!




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe