SUMMER CROCHET-WEAR

Thursday, July 02, 2015


Crochet top
stylemoi.nu (similar style - also available in white)


Distressed jeans
stylemoi.nu (similar style)




Summer's officially here in LA. For weeks we settled in this weird windy but surprisingly humid weather. To my despair making it hard to wear any summer wear I had already prepped way too early ahead.

Crochet / Lace tops have been big all year last year & into this year as well. Usually I'm not too much of a lace girl but when I saw this crochet crop top by Australian label Asilio I knew I had to make it an addition to my closet. Maybe it's because finally there is a lace pattern that didn't scream girly girl or too boho chic looking  - which are 2 types of style I really don't see myself pulling off (not that I don't like those looks .. just not the type I feel comfortable wearing for myself ~ )

Together with the distressed jeans and paired with my must-have stuart weitzman shoes - this is another combo I can see myself wearing again and again.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe