HAPPY JULY 4TH !

Saturday, July 04, 2015


Uniqlo short sleeve dress
$23 - uniqlo.com


Rag bone JEAN boyfriend jacket
$270 - theoutnet.com


KAYA Over the Knee Lace Up Gladiator Boots
http://www.shopjessicabuurman.com/




How's everyone's July 4th weekend going? I started mine a day early to celebrate a friend's birthday that also landed on 7/4. Must be nice to see fireworks and the whole city in celebration with you on every birthday right?

The gathering was fairly casual so I opted for a simple t-shirt dress. Which is a little bit of an obsession for me this season. I've been purchasing a lot of shirt / t-shirt dresses simply cause I love how easy it is to wear them. Yet they still look chic with the right shoes / jackets. & of course always - accessories / jewelry.

The t-shirt dress I'm wearing here is part of UNIQLO's latest AIRism collection. The collection is mainly focused on comfort wear - as their campaign slogan states "Add a layer of air to control your-in clothing comfort". & this lounge dress definitely provides that. The fabric is so soft and light, I can practically sleep in it if it wasn't for how much I liked it and didn't just want to waste it by wearing it in bed lol ...

To not fully look like I'm stepping out in just a lounge dress - I paired it with my fav denim jacket (which I stole from my bf :P) and the must-have thigh highs from Jessica Buurman.

Well wishing everyone a Happy 4th!! Have fun but be safe!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe