LUKE ANGELES

Sunday, June 14, 2015


Hudson military jacket
bloomingdales.com (similar style)






Roughly a little more than a year ago, I went to a sample sale held at the infamous WILD STYLE LA and I'm so glad I did cause that was where I met the very talented young designer Luke (http://lukevicious.com)

His pieces stood out like a sore thumb to the other labels because it screamed originality. Probably because every piece was one of a kind since Mr. Luke himself pinched and stitched every patch and masterly distressed hole on the jackets / vests / tops. Right there and then I made my purchase and ever since was a loyal fan to his work.

So when I wanted some originality added on my fav surplus store bought Camo jacket, I knew he was the best person to ask. & he did not fail to impress. It is now def a fav jacket that I will forever have on my rotation-to-wear.

Thank you Luke



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe