CASUAL SATURDAY

Saturday, March 21, 2015




Current Elliott plaid shirt
$180 - mytheresa.com (SIMILAR STYLE)


Chanel clothing
tradesy.com


Jeffrey Campbell leather boots
$195 - nastygal.com


Hermès black purse
tradesy.com


Gucci sunglasses
saksfifthavenue.com



I rarely wear dresses but when I do it's usually still fairly sporty / casual in cut. T by alexander wang once again succeeded in creating the ultimate go-to comfy yet still body flattering dress.  I bought this one in 10 CORSO COMO during my trip last year in Seoul Korea & it's been worn often ever since. The fabric is extremely comfy & the recovery is amazing. Even though I wear it religiously it has yet to fail me and stretch out.

Because I don't exactly have the curviest body unfortunately (let's be honest here right?) I do like to accessorize the waist line to help break up the line a little. so I don't look like a straight stick walking around lol ..

For shoes, today I wore my comfy JC boots cause I felt it just looked good against the plaid shirt :P

So if you're in to look for a good quality every day maxi dress I highly recommend Mr. Wang. it is way worth the investment. The $ you pay will show through with fabric quality & it's endurance.











Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe