REFLECT ME PINK

Friday, February 20, 2015


PHOTO CRED: FRANKIE WHITE
ASOS top
asos.com



Yves Saint Laurent black sandals
$655 - farfetch.com


Chanel jewelry
portero.com (similar style)


Pamela Love necklace
$215 - liberty.co.uk



Less is more. A lot of times I feel like, especially with the social Media portraying many many amazing fashion bloggers, makes us think we need to dress to the nines with a lot of emphasis. But sometimes that's just not practical. Who wants to dress 3-4 layers of clothes that you can hardly move freely in all the time right? Sure it's perfect for a photo opt but after the pictures, all we ask for is some comfort ;P

What I'm wearing here are pieces I always wear, whether together or mix and matched with other pieces. But these are my basic must haves for my closet. My go-to pieces when I don't want to think about what to wear. & Best of all you can find decently prices similar items in a lot of retailers. But so far my fav is definitely ASOS and TOPSHOP.

Check out the links above for each piece and where to purchase :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe