DENIM IMPACT

Saturday, February 28, 2015



Levi s sleeveless waistcoat
$105 - asos.com (similar style)


Topshop high rise skinny jeans
$56 - topshop.com


Alaïa grey ankle boots
savannahs.com (Similar style)


Hermès hermes purse
$26,895 - farfetch.com



So LA can't make up it's mind on whether it wants to stay warm or be cold. But I'm going to take advantage at any chance to layer up cause that's just fun :P

Today I played with an all denim ensemble but layered it with my beloved oversized Zara Men chunky sweater. I guess in some ways, this whole outfit other than shoes could pretty much be worn on a guy or a girl lol ... But that's just how I like my clothes. Never been the super girly type and don't think I'll ever be.

For shoes I took out a pair of oldie but definitely goodies - Alaia booties. The most comfortable high heels ever made thanks to the rubber sole. As tall as it is I can jump, hop, dance in them lol ... Thank you Mr. Alaia for making such amazing shoes that us girls can be pretty but comfortable in ~! xxx










Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe