Sweater Schön. Sweater Chic.

Saturday, January 17, 2015



Off the shoulder sweater dress
pixiemarket.com (SIMILAR STYLE)



Hermès black velvet bag
madisonavenuecouture.com 



Comfort always comes first with what I wear. But that doesn't mean I'll show up in sweats. Wanting comfort doesn't mean you have to give up on looking chic. A good example would definitely be the sweater dress that is oh-so-popular this season.

This is my 2nd outfit adorned by a sweater dress. I did a previous post also wearing a sweater dress (POST: Happy New Year), but this time around its a shorter length style by ACNE STUDIOS which I can wear with my beloved Stuart Weitzman OTK  highland boots. Which btw are the MOST comfortable heels ever ~! So comfortable that I purchased it in Black as well after my Grey colored pair.

ACNE STUDIOS along with Saint Laurent & Alexander Wang, are def my current fav brands to check seasonally. I love their minimalist designs but often with an added twist in fit / cut / sew to distinguish themselves away from other brands. & often the goto copies for fast fashion retailers. - Here's a tip: If you find these brands too pricey, check them out during discount seasons and often a great deal can be found. They actually do MAJOR sales unlike some higher end brands who are too snobby to let us find a steal *hmph :/

After all, there is no shame to purchase with a to-die-for-deal ;)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe