Happy New Year

Thursday, January 01, 2015




WACKERHAUS boatneck dress
asos.com (similar style)



Alexander wang purse
$915 - farfetch.com




HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Started the new year with an amazing brunch with close friends. Just how all days should begin - with good company & food. Especially on days like these, I can't help but exclaim how much I love living in LA. The only place where in the middle of winter you can enjoy a day under the sun. Soaking in the rays on this first day of 2015.

Brunch for me is all about comfort, so when my girlfriend texted me at 12:30 and said a 1:30 brunch reservation has been made, giving me less than an hour to get ready - my instinct tells me nothing will be more suitable to wear than the sweater dress I purchased last month ~ Of course comfortable (but cute) alexander wang booties and bag were also called on to complete the outfit ;P

Well hope everyone had a wonderful NYE & embraced the new year with nothing but positivity ~! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe