JUMPSUIT PASSION

Saturday, January 31, 2015


Mango jumpsuit
mango.com (similar style)



Hermès handbag
1stdibs.com


McQ by Alexander McQueen wide belt
alexandermcqueen.com (similar style)



I've always been a big fan of jumpsuits even prior to this seasons lil jumpsuit/romper craze. I love how something so easy to wear can look so put together. & depending if you want to dress up or down, you can simply switch out the shoes, accessories and bag to accommodate. Often one jumpsuit can be suitable for various occasions.

This little number I'm wearing was a find I made while shopping in Melrose. But if you search online there are many many many jumpsuit variations out there for you to pick. Especially this past year, jumpsuit has been on a high demand & I have no complaints.

For shoes, I paired it with my must-have from Saint Laurent - cuff sandals. This is a running style which the brand have had for 2 years in a row now. the only change usually is of material, color, or stud / no stud etc. The pair I'm wearing here is the studded version.

Last but not least, to put more shape into the entire outfit (since I'm not exactly the tallest gal so it helps to accentuate the waist) I added a wide belt. This helps pull the garment in to look more put together & more flattering on the figure. ;)











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe