FAUX

Sunday, December 14, 2014




Long fake fur coat
blackfive.com (SIMILAR STYLE)



Yves Saint Laurent black booties
$1,380 - farfetch.com


Chanel leather purse
fashionphile.com



The past few week's LA weather's been slightly colder than our usual Winters. Which I don't mind  cause it means layers ! So many jackets that I bought / love have been collecting dust in my closet simply cause LA never allows me to wear more than maybe a motor jacket :/

Today I'm sporting a faux fur oversized jacket which I discovered from a Japanese brand a few years back. When wearing a heavy jacket, a must is to wear something light underneath. Cause often once stepped indoors the temperature rises significantly. I don't know about others, but when I get too heated I end up having a migraine that won't go away for a good 2-3 days. So layering is a must for me during winter season - Which is exactly what I did today. Here I just wore a simply v-neck tee with a light sweater cardigan underneath paired with my go to skinnies and the ever classic saint laurent booties. ;)





You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe