TEXTURED BLAZERS

Saturday, November 29, 2014



Fall/Winter is a perfect time to play with outerwear. My fav and always a classic go-to are the Chanel-esque textured blazers. Thanks to Ms. Coco Chanel, the tweed jacket is now def a must have for all fashionable individuals - guys and girls.

What I love about a good tweed blazer is you can wear it to any occasion and it will look appropriate. If you want a more formal / proper look, match it with a pair of black pants and pumps with some good accessories, immediately it gives you a very well put together look. But if on a casual day, matching it with a pair of jeans and a white tshirt, the jacket won't fail to impress either.

Of course, an original Chanel blazer is prob far out of budget for a lot of us. But lucky us, due to the annual high demand of this trend, affordable priced retailers - Zara, Topshop, H&M etc. usually makes good variations of this style every fall/winter season.

Above I listed 6 styles of the textured blazer which I find endearing. Top 3 are more pricey labels - for those who are willing to splurge more power to you ~ ;) The bottom 3 are more affordable versions - & I'm not ashamed to admit, I have just added the Zara number to my closet today. :P Can't wait to style / wear it ~!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe