SWEATER CHECK

Sunday, November 23, 2014



I'm not exactly your typical girly girl. Not that I look like a boy but most items in my wardrobe are usually very metro but I just keep it feminine with accessories and of course - shoes. So it won't come as a surprise when I say - I love shopping men's clothing. Often my oversized pieces are scouted in the men's department.

This time around, the large sweater knit cardigan I have on is actually from Zara men. Which just FYI this season have so many cute pieces that I still want to go back to check out.

Generally, sweaters for women are oversized to an certain extent only. However, my requirements for "oversized" are more towards mary-kate ashley olsen hobo oversize. So you can understand my frustration when I failed to recover my favorite large knit cardigan 2 years ago at a party. Someone, either purposely took it, or mistaken it for their's, but by the end of the night it was no longer where I last rested it :(

Since then I tried to recover something similar but has yet to be successful until last week when I stumbled upon this comfort piece when browsing Zara men.

So never restrict your shopping options. You really don't know what you may find at the least expected places :)


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe