QUILTED

Saturday, November 01, 2014








T By Alexander Wang white tank top
$105 - net-a-porter.com


Redopin jacket
yesstyle.com

(similar style to the jacket I'm wearing)

Topshop high waisted jeans
$64 - topshop.com






Let's rejoice! LA finally got fall/winter weather & even a little rain to better that long drought we've been going through!! The Halloween spirits brought on the chills over night and I'm loving it ~!

Because of the windy weather I finally got a chance to wear this adorable quilted jacket which I found by chance during a Zara's seasonal sales.

As all of you may know how crazy those sales can get, often I roam around looking but always get too overwhelmed by people and chaos that 90% of time I come back out empty handed.

But for some reason this darling jacket was hanging off the edge of a rack with no hanger - alone.  There was also no other duplicates of her in sight. Somehow this was the only one & in xs size just sitting there not being noticed by all bargain shoppers. I snatched it and immediately tried it on, & it was love at first site. I guess like they say good things happen when you least expect it.

;)



You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe