CASUAL LUXE

Tuesday, October 28, 2014



Topshop triangle top
topshop.com


American Vintage grey oversized coat
$405 - net-a-porter.com



Valentino leather booties
$1,155 - mytheresa.com


Givenchy envelope clutch
$935 - brownsfashion.com


Eugenia Kim rabbit fur hat
forwardforward.com



As most of you probably noticed, I love pieces that are solid in color. Usually in monochromic tones - white, grey, & black. & today's outfit is no exception. Here's a combo I put together which I wish I could wear right now but can't due to the never disappointing warm Cali weather. Trust, if I was in NY fall weather right now that's exactly how I would roam the streets. But for now, I will satisfy my desire by sharing it here in the cyber sphere.

What I love about this combo is if you are on a budget you can easily find pieces similar to create this look without spending all your savings. I think in Zara or Topshop alone, you could easily find every piece needed to create this look.

Right now I'm putting all hope that LA will get some decent fall/winter temperature soon. It'll be very depressing if this winter goes by without some layering action ! :P

until next post ~!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe