BF Sweater x Black

Friday, October 17, 2014

Oversized BF sweaters have always been a favorite of mine. You can dress it up or dress it down depending on how you accessorize. I have the exact same sweater which I purchased via nastygal.com and I wear it -A  L O T -

Usually I pair it with black skinnies just like the pair shown here (For more affordable / still good quality - I highly recommend Topshop's line of jeans). I like the distressed denim look since it can pull away from it being too preppy / clean looking since the sweater itself is def more on the preppy style side.

Here I styled it with a pair of pointed toe pumps & with some statement jewelry it'll make a perfect outfit in the fall to go out for dinner / parties.

Personally I'm not a girl about dresses when going out. Cause honestly every - other - girl is going to wear a tight bodycon dress. & really it doesn't need a bodycon dress to make you look sexy / dressed up. This low cut V on the sweater leaves just enough for the imagination while allowing you to show off a different kind of style compared to a few dozen of other girls at the dinner/party.

xxx
Gi

For more instant updates follow me on instagram: gigil4m

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe