The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Thursday, September 25, 2014

At the beginning of this year I made the resolution that I'll travel to more places. I started off with a trip to Seoul Korea with my mom. And now a short but extremely desired trip to the "Wizarding World of Harry Potter" in Universal Orlando!


In case for those who don't know. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. Books and movies. The nerd side of me always wished I had a little magical powers within me :P 

I have to say, they did an amazing job bringing the movie/book to reality. Probably the most detailed / intricate designed theme park/rides I've ever seen. So worth the visit even if you might not be a die-hard fan. 

Alright ~ Pictures time! 


Xxx
Gi

For more instant updates please follow my instagram: gigil4m

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe