6/29/2014

Sunday, June 29, 2014


Outfit details: 
Top by ALEXANDER WANG 
Jeans by TOPSHOP 
Shoes by JEFFREY CAMPBELL 
Bag by HERMES 

I don't know if any of you have had the chance to check out the jeans provided by topshop. But ever since I've discovered them I swear by them. They fit amazing and quality is superb but prize is super affordable. On average each pair is roughly around $80 usd. Given the quality of their jeans it's honestly a steal. 

My go-to are their "JAMIE" and "MOTO" jeans. The MOTO are their bf jeans line and the pair I'm sporting here is one of the few I have. The JAMIE is their mid-high waist skinnies. All their jeans come in every color you need so once you find your perfect fit pretty much you're set :P 

That's all for now ;) until next time ~!
Xxx
Gi
(For more instant updates-Instagram: gigil4m ) 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe