Mini Vacay: Seoul Korea

Wednesday, May 21, 2014


It's been a while since I've travelled. Usually I use my vacation time to go back home and spend time with my family since they live in Asia and I'm in LA. But this NYE i made a resolution that I will use my vacay time to go to more places :) 

It was a perfect start. Decided to travel to  Seoul Korea with my mom just in time for Mother's Day. And also met up with a long time friend who flew in from HK. I stayed there for 1 week and it was just the right amount of time spent. No rushing. Everyday was super chill as we had enough time to do everything we needed to - from shopping to eating to sightseeing. All tasks were met :D 

Hopefully I can make this mother daughter trip a yearly thing :) memories with family is 100% priceless ~ 

Xxx 
Gigi
(For more instant updates-Instagram: gigil4m) 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe