4/18/2014 Girls Who Can Run In Heels Should Be Feared

Friday, April 18, 2014



Outfit details: 
Sunglasses by CHEAP MONDAY 
Jewelry by MELODY EHSANI
Jeans by VIBRANT M.I.U 
Shoes by SAINT LAURENT & STEVE MADDEN 

Happy Easter! 

It's been a while since my last post - busy work schedule was the main cause of it. Before I realized it I haven't updated for good 2 weeks ! Oops! 

I've always wondered how do those bloggers who update daily does it? Gotta give em props ~! 

Although busy, unfortunately I've still managed to do some damage to my bank account lol .. Been purchasing some new pieces for this 2014 spring/summer. Been inspired to go back to more basic chic pieces instead of the more heavy gear I wore last year :P 

Girl problems rite ?! We're never 100% satisfied. There's always something we want .. Lol 

Well Hope everyone's having a wonderful holiday!

Xxx
Gi 

For more instant updates - Instagram: gigil4m


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe