3/21/2014 - Karma's going to find you

Friday, March 21, 2014


OUTFIT DETAILS
Jacket by LUKE VICIOUS 
Top by BRIAN LICHTENBERG 
Denim by PACSUN 
Shoes by VALENTINO 
Jewelry by HERMES 

HAPPY FRIDAY!! So it's finally the weekends and I'm def happy about getting a break from work. Although I like my work and I don't mind the stress that comes with it, cause that's just life. I do however can't stand the egoistic power fight that is involved in the fashion industry. 

I guess how people choose to communicate with others is really up to them. But I honestly can't stand it when people feel the need to speak to others in a "I'm better than you" tone. What determines one person is better than another? Just cause you're a "manager" at work doesn't mean anything. Cause what's reality? Reality is If this wasn't work you'd be a nobody and would prob get your ass beat for being the douche lord of the century! 

Unfortunately the conversation wasn't directed at me but was at a coworker of mine. I was a bystander who just happened to be in the crossfire. So I was in no place to retaliate back for what that douche bag said. It wasn't my battle to fight. 

But this I do believe and maybe a reminder for myself: only those who are extremely insecure about their personal identity will feel the need to belittle another person inorder to make himself feel better. A confident individual will not see the need to talk above others as they are 100% content with who they are, what they have. And as angry as I am about the situation in the end this douche bag embarrassed himself enough by acting the way he did. 

Be humble. 

Cause guess what son? Karma's gonna find your sorry ass. 

Xxx
Gi 
For more instant updates - Instagram: gigil4m


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe