03/30/2014 Weekend Getaway

Sunday, March 30, 2014

OUTFIT DETAILS: 
Jumpsuit by TOPSHOP 
Bralet by REHAB 
Shoes by SAINT LAURENT 

It's been awhile since I got to hangout with my college BFF ~ and it was about time we got together like good ol' times. Of course other than just me and her, other wonderful peeps joined us too for a fun filled Friday night. 

Then on Saturday we headed out to Palm Springs for a mini weekend getaway. We spent most of the day hunting through vintage stores for treasures. This was my very first time vintage store shopping & we had a very generous host - a coworker of mine , that took us around the area. She knew all the right places and with some beginners luck I was super lucky to find a perfect conditioned vintage MOSCHINO clutch! 

Other than bag and clothes I found this gorgeous gold trimmed 12 pc set wine glasses and a crystal scotch bottle perfect for the coffee table :) I think I'm addicted to vintage stores now lol 


Xxx
Gi 
For more instant updates - Instagram: gigil4m


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe