03/16/2014 - Reboot time !

Sunday, March 16, 2014


Outfit Details: 
Tops by BOY LONDON & ZARA
Bf denim by CURRENT/ELLIOTT 
Shoes by VALENTINO 
Bag by HERMES 

It's been a while since I've updated my blog. Mainly because work is so hectic and I hardly get a chance to update ... But thanks to blogger providing an app to update via my phone - I think I'll be able to update a lot more consistantly 😝 so hopefully I can keep this up and make it work. 

Changed the color / header pic to the blog as well to give myself a new start. Hope you all like it!! 

Well today was one of those typical California days - super sunny and in the mid 80s. So of course I took the opportunity to wear some summer gear ~ super comfy boyfriend jeans + minimal basic top + the to-die-for Valentino pumps which I think it's def a must have this spring/Summer 🙊 

Hope everyone's enjoying their weekend (before we have to head back to work tomorrow 😫) ! Until next time!! 

Xxx
Gi 
(For more instant updates - Instagram: gigil4m) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe