.: Who Wants That Perfect Love Story Anyway? :.

Thursday, August 01, 2013

OUTFIT DETAILS 
STUDDED CHIFFON HOODIE by ROJAS 
FLORAL ROMPER by URBAN OUTFITTERS 

It's very unlike me to wear short pieces. I tend to feel more comfortable with long pants / skinnies. But I adore this little floral piece which I stumbled upon at Urban a while back. Rompers are always fun to wear, and plus it simplifies your job to match top + bottom pieces cause it's all sewn together already! lol :P 

The hoodie is a piece I purchased from a local LA designer Rojas, who along with Rik Villa, are def my 2 fav LA based designers. They always have simply easy to wear pieces but adorned with touches that makes the garment stand out. This piece is a simple crinkled chiffon hoodie but it has mini silver studs evenly distributed through out ~ :) It has a oversized fit, which makes it really comfy. & Another reason I love this is cause being a big Harry Potter fan, I feel like I'm a wizard/witch when wearing it :P Silly I know! lol 

xxx
Wishing everyone a wonderful TGIF!!

Twitter: http://twitter.com/GL4M 


Instagram: gigil4m

Follow Me on Pinterest

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe