.: What we got left is just me and you. Boy if I go to bed baby can I take you? :.

Monday, August 26, 2013

 
OUTFIT DETAILS
TOP by AMERICAN APPAREL 
HIGH WAIST SKINNIES by TOPSHOP
SHOES by ALAIA
ACCESSORIES by CHANEL, ASOS, FIRE

Had a very eventful Sunday this past weekend ~ First stopped by Lock & Key - a speakeasy bar / lounge which caters delicious mixed cocktails and food (LOOK AT THAT LAST PICTURE! Peanut butter & jelly brought to another level!). Then afterwards, Mr. Rowe and I headed out to the Los Angeles Sports Arena for a night of Kpop watching ~ To be honest, other than G Dragon, I really wasn't familiar with any of the other artists. But I was happy that I got to attend and watch Mr. GD make his performance with Missy Elliot on stage. :) Fun times! 

xxx

Twitter: http://twitter.com/GL4M 

Instagram: gigil4m

Follow Me on Pinterest

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe