.: W H A T E V E R :.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

 
 
 
OUTFIT DETAILS 
CHIFFON SHIRT/TOP by MOUSSY
CROP TOP by VICTORIA SECRET
PANTS by STYLENANDA
SHOES by ISABEL MARANT

Yes. Yet another black & white combo. I'm sure by now you must all realize what my fav colors are huh? lol ...Anyway ~ So the crop top was actually a workout top which I bought from Victoria Secret. But when I purchased it I was too lazy to try it on. & for some stupid reason I thought the small looked too small and decided to buy the medium .. lol .. Maybe cause I like to wear oversized garments .. but for work out gear? yeh. it didn't work out so much .. haha 
When I got home and tried it on the elastic on the bottom was so loose it simply didn't do it's job and looked out of shape. I didn't want to waste the top cause I loved how "Whatever" was printed across it (Who's favorite movie was "CLUELESS"?! Um .. Moi! haha). So in the end I cut off the elastic and turned it into a crop top instead! :P I guess I'm lucky that crop tops are in right now ~ soooo it all "worked out" after all .. Get it? .. I'm such a dork .. haha  ;) 

xxx

Twitter: http://twitter.com/GL4M 

Instagram: gigil4m

Follow Me on Pinterest

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe