.: I'm Not Food :.

Friday, August 16, 2013

OUTFIT DETAILS 
HAT by FRESH.I.AM
TOP by FABRIC
HIGH WAIST SKINNIES by TOPSHOP
SHOES by GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI 

For those that know me, all know I'm a HUGE animal lover. I have numerous pets. Currently at my house there is 2 cats and 1 pup. At my parent's house we have 5 cats and 1 pup. & at Mr. Rowe's parents house, we have another 3 adorable kitties. All mostly adopted or given to us by friends. & honestly I want to try and go vegan but unfortunately I hate fruits and veggies (& I mean H.A.T.E.). But every year I try to go at least 1 month on a only veggie diet. & I've already cut out beef for more than a decade now ~ (that used to be my favorite choice of meat)! So although I'm not 100% vegan, I do try and do the best I can :P
So when I saw this adorable top I had to get it! It is printed with a graphic of a dog and underneath it says "I'm not food". I loved it!Paired it with my must have high waisted jeans from TOPSHOP and my comfy Giuseppe Zanotti sneaks. 

TGIF DWARLINGS!! 
xxx

Twitter: http://twitter.com/GL4M 

Instagram: gigil4m

Follow Me on Pinterest

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe