.: I Got The Eye of The Tiger. A Fighter. Dancing Through The Fire :.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

OUTFIT DETAILS 
TSHIRT by KENZO 
BLACK SKINNIES by TOPSHOP
SHOES by JEFFREY CAMPBELL
JEWELRY by HERMES, FIRE, & TOPSHOP

How is everyone's week going? Mine's been hectic. Work's been stressful. Not my favorite week. On days like this I honestly just try to keep my wardrobe simple but still presentable. Cause at my work sometimes we have meetings with customers/vendors etc. My go to outfit under such circumstances is always a well fitted tshirt with some comfy skinnies. Shoes of course I lean towards the more comfortable height. Stay away from the 4"+ heels. To make the outfit slightly more presentable I resolve to accessories. That can always help make something that started off looking casual more put together. 

Well hope everyone's having a better week than me! 
xxx

Twitter: http://twitter.com/GL4M 

Instagram: gigil4m

Follow Me on Pinterest


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe