.: Eye See You :.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

 
OUTFIT DETAILS
TOP by AMERICAN APPAREL x KESH
PULLOVER by BOY LONDON
HIGH WAIST SKINNIES by TOPSHOP
SHOES by JEFFREY CAMPBELL

Been into crop tops lately and I was psyched when I heard KESH was doing a collaboration line with AMERICAN APPAREL on their signature crop tank (+ other tshirts and leggings .. but my fav is def this top!). So immediately went to purchase it when it hit stores :P 
I bought this roughly a month ago but only wore it once since it was so short. Didn't think it was appropriate for work. But finally figured "Hey! I can just tie something around my waist to minimize skin showage!" lol .. so I did. Paired it with my fav high waisted skinnies (which I have more than 1 pair in my fav colors - loves Topshop for their awesome high waist jeans!) 

Oh & yes. I redyed my hair color .. again! lol .. I think I'm addicted to this pastel hair world ... :P 

xxx

Twitter: http://twitter.com/GL4M 


Instagram: gigil4m

Follow Me on Pinterest

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe