.: Devil's Advocate - Believe & To Do :.

Monday, August 19, 2013

OUTFIT DETAILS 
TOP by ENA
DRESS by ASOS
SHOES by GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI

Crop tops x Body Chains are def my lil obsession right now. My usual match up would def be a pair of skinnies. Since I'm a denim jeans kinda girl. Hardly ever see me in a dress/skirt. But I pulled out this midi dress I bought a while back from ASOS and thought maybe I should wear it so it doesn't go to waste. It's actually perfect to pair with crop tops. Best of all it's made from a comfy stretchable cotton span fabric.So it's very comfortable to move around in. Not too binding to wear on a daily basis. 

How's everyone Monday going? Mine was a little hectic - so think imma call it a day and go relax on my comfy sofa you see there behind me ;P

Wishing everyone a wonderful work week~! Let's get our work on! ;) 

xxx

Twitter: http://twitter.com/GL4M 

Instagram: gigil4m

Follow Me on Pinterest

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe