.: Cross My Heart Hope To Die. Stick a Needle In My Eye :.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

 
OUTFIT DETAILS:
DENIM VEST by STYLENANDA
TOP by ANTIANTI
SNEAKERS by IIJIN
SUNGLASSES by HOUSE OF HOLLAND

Being the lucky girl I am. Today when I got home I received a care package from the parents. As usual I was more than excited to dig into the box to find out what goodies my dear ol' dad & mom sent me this time (Yes. That's why I say I'm a lucky girl ~ Cause I have such adorable parents!).
Once opened, my eyes lit up like a little girl opening her first Christmas pressie - cause it was stuffed with delish looking pieces. & amongst them were the denim vest & my new House of Holland sunnies. Of course I couldn't wait to try everything on! :P So here's my first little show & tell ensemble ~ Stay tuned for more!!

oh! & Happy soon-to-be Friday!!

xxx

Twitter: http://twitter.com/GL4M 

Instagram: gigil4m

Follow Me on Pinterest

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe