.: S M I L E Y F A C E :.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Went to the Jayz x Justin Timberlake concert yesterday ~! It was a last minute purchase - a surprise for Mr.Rowe since next week's his birthday :P ~ 

The concert took place at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena. It was my first time attending an event inside the stadium. Been there several times on their usual monthly Sunday Flea markets. But never actually stepped inside. So definitely a first time experience. I knew I was going to walk a lot cause I got a fair warning from my friend that the parking was ridiculous and may have to go quite a distance to and back. But at the same time I didn't want to a shorty at the concert! That would be a bummer if I couldn't see anything! So I resolved to my most comfy pair of high heels aka Jeffrey Campbell Lita booties ~ & Once again they didn't fail me! lol 

OUTFIT DETAILS: 
TOP by NOILLE 
HIGH WAIST DENIM IN BLACK by TOPSHOP 
SHOES by JEFFREY CAMPBELL 
JEWELRY by HERMES, CHANEL, LOVE FIRE 

 Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend~! Until next time ;) 

Twitter: http://twitter.com/GL4M 


Instagram: gigil4m

Follow Me on Pinterest

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe