.: Be That Pretty MotherSweater :.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

OUTFIT DETAILS:
SWEATER TOP by WILDFOX 
BLACK SKINNIES by PACSUN 
NECKLACE by ANTI ANTI 

When my mom's telling me how hot it is in Shanghai - somehow LA's weather been more cool these past few days. Cool enough to even wear a light sweater. Plus in the office they always like to turn up the AC so half the time I feel like it's winter anyway ~ My fav go to sweater are my Wildfox knits. They are hands down the most comfy sweaters~! Plus I love their prints. I have roughly 5-6 different pieces in different color & prints cause I'm simply THAT obsessed with them lol .. Although because of it being a "loosely knit" sweater the biggest flop is it tends to catch onto things a lot .. So I try to keep my accessories to the minimum when wearing 'em cause I hate it when I pull out the yarn and ruin a perfectly cute sweaty ;P 
 
Well hope everyone's having a good week! We're hitting the half mark tomorrow!! Hang in there before the weekends swing by ;) 

muaks~!



Twitter: http://twitter.com/GL4M 

Instagram: gigil4m

Follow Me on Pinterest

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe