ONLINE RETAIL GUIDE: JOSH HARKER IPHONE CASE

Sunday, April 14, 2013


SHOP: JOSHUA HARKER 
PRODUCT: IPHONE CASE 
PRICE: $50
PAYMENT ACCEPTED: PAYPAL 

Today's little haul/review is on the iphone case I got 2 weeks back. Ever since I purchased it & posted the above picture on instagram (Follow me on instagram: gigil4m) people's been asking me where I purchased it ~ 

WEBSITE 411:

 JOSHUA HARKER is an American sculptor/artist who explored his work on 3D dimensional surfaces. For more detailed information on his work please visit: JOSHUA HARKER - ABOUT

SHOP:

Most of the items on his site are 3D decor artwork which he renovated. & I have to say they look amazing! Depending on the size - the price varies. Although it is slightly on the pricier side, personally I think it is worth it because it is a piece of artwork handcrafted by the artist himself.

Some pieces which I love from his site:


SHOPPING EXPERIENCE:
Overall site navigation is fairly easy. Even when viewing on my iphone. Cause I actually made my purchase on my phone :P 

He accepts paypal which I absolutely love simply because it's so convenient ~! & he ships worldwide - my gf from Asia after she saw my case made a purchase soon after. She was ecstatic that he shipped to Asia - so that is definitely a plus. 

CUSTOMER SERVICE:
So the iphone case actually comes in IPHONE 4, 4s, & 5. When I made the purchase I specifically double checked and make sure I checked the "IPHONE 5". But when I got my case & tried to put the case on - I realized it was 1/2" too short for my phone!~ 

BUT the artist was super nice and efficient in changing that. He immediately replied to my email and apologized for his mistake. He sent out the correct iphone 5 case on the day. & asked me to ship the wrong case back with the most basic shipping arrangement ~ I got the correct case within 2-3 days. & he also put in  a little gift for this mishap which honestly I have no complaints about ~

A handcrafted chain with the artist's signature skull :) 

All in all I loved the shopping experience & his unique work. So I'm def recommending his site to all you fashionista/unqiue seekers out there ~! 

Until next time 

Twitter: http://twitter.com/GL4M 

Instagram: gigil4m

Follow Me on Pinterest

You Might Also Like

11 comments

Subscribe