HOME SWEET HOME

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Been M.I.A. from my blog for a while now. 2012 ended with so many craziness that without me realizing it ended! Right after thanksgiving, everything just moved along so fast ~! but in a good way :) Started a new job, which I totally L O V E . Doesn't it feel good when you wake up in the morning and actually WANT to go to work? Loving the environment, loving what I do, and enjoying my new challenges ~ I have to say I am absolutely blessed! & I'm not taking granted a minute of it!

Then January came around, and it was time for me to finally go home & see my family. It has been 2 1/2 years since I've gone back so you can imagine my excitement! Met up with my mom in HK first for some retail therapy ~ & also got to see some friends which I haven't seen in YEARS :) It's always good to see childhood friends and to see them all doing so well for themselves def puts a smile on my face xxx 

Then headed to Shanghai where I spent a lot of time enjoying family hours with my dad, mom, grandma, and a full house of adorable fluff balls lol ... Of course some fun hours with my friends there as well and everyone was such troopers! coming out on week days and pounding it till am hours. Hats off to all of ya ;) 

So yes, I've had an awesome last month of 2012 AND a wonderful beginning for 2013 ~ With much blessing, I have a feeling the coming months will be as wonderful ;P

P I C T U R E S 

Shopaholic Dairy 


FAMILY 

FRIENDS

Twitter: http://twitter.com/GL4M 

Instagram: gigil4m

Follow Me on Pinterest

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Subscribe