BIRTHDAY 2012

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Slightly behind on my posting. simply because it took me a little longer to recover from my Saturday Birthday celebration ;P I was very blessed to have a lot of my close friends come out and celebrate with me ~ 

Once again thank you all for coming and made my day! So much love ~ xxx

Pictures:
Beautiful VICEROY Hotel in Santa Monica
HAD to order my fav red velvet and Chocolate Strawberries ;)
Birthday Outfit: Top by MOTEL ROCKS, Jacket by ZARA, Shoes by CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN, Belt by CHANEL, Accessories by CC Skye, BCBG, Cartier, Hermes, ASOS 

My Partners in Crime LA + SHG ;)
;)
All my <3s ~
Thank you all for a wonderful Birthday!

June Giveaway
Winner's Gift: Hello Kitty Iphone 4/4s case, and Swarovski surprise ;)
  As I've mentioned in my previous posts, in celebration to my birthday and also a thank you to all my lovely readers. I am giving away a mini gift (which I hope the winner will like) upon my Bday Celebration. So here goes:

WINNER OF MY JUNE GIVEAWAY IS:
BUNNY from BUNNYFULDAYS
 
 So Bunny please kindly contact me asap so I may ship you your winnings ;) 
 
 Until next time!
XXX

Twitter: http://twitter.com/GL4M Instagram: gigil4m

Follow Me on Pinterest

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Subscribe