05.18.2012

Friday, May 18, 2012

Technically this post was suppose to be added right after my lookbook post. Since it's additional pictures to that day. But during the course of last week. I had a major infection in my tooth, and was in too much pain to do anything but sulk and admire the swollen face of mine .. lol .. but I am feeling much better now. Taking antibiotics and hopefully over the weekends my face will return to it's normal size ;P 

So here are the pictures from last week. Thought I'd post them up, although late, but seeing I won't be doing anything this weekend but rest, these might be the only pictures I can add to my blog for now .. ;) 

Outfit Details: Sunglasses-Karen Walker, Bag-CHANEL, Shorts-LEVI's Vintage, Shoes-Jeffrey Campbell

Gorgeous day at the Getty Museum
 HERB RITTS <3 photography exhibition
<3 LA
Peace Hoop Earring - ASOS
Rings-ASOS, Cartier. Bracelets-ASOS, CC Skye, Cartier, Hermes
Mr. Rowe <3
Sky <3
 Happy Weekends!
Twitter: http://twitter.com/GL4M
Instagram: gigil4m

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Subscribe