03.25.2012

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Being a rainy day, thought it was a good time to update my blog. Staying indoors and enjoying my relaxing Sunday :) .. I was lucky enough to get an half day on Friday. So did a little shopping as well as spent some time with my lovely girls.

FRIDAY NITE AT LOLA'S
AHI TUNA x SPINACH POTATO SALAD = YUMZ
<3
Happy Birthday Calli!
For more on the outfit I wore, please see my previous post: Lookbook: Chambray x Black

Other than spending time with girlies, I also treated myself to a few goodies ~ ;)

S H O E S
BALLERINA FLATS BY SAM EDELMAN
LACE UP BOOTS BY DOC. MARTIN
T S H I R T  X  C L U T C H 
DISTRESSED T BY CHASER <-- currently my fav tshirt brand
ENVELOPE CLUTCH FROM TIMELESS BOUTIQUE
D E C O R 
Of course I didn't forget to pamper my room as well ~ Added a slight new detail

N A I L S
Last but not least - a new set of nails: TWEED PATTERNED GEL NAILS BY MARIE NAILS


 
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/GL4M

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Subscribe