Happy 02.29.2012!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The sun was bright and beaming and since I'm still on my mini break. Mr. Rowe & I took a little drive down to Malibu and enjoyed ourselves to the scent of the ocean & some vitamin D ~ 

We stopped by Gladstones first for lunch and then walked around Cross Creek Rd's Country Mart. Being a week day, the place was nice and quiet. No weekend shoppers shuffling through. Which is definitely my preference .. I'm not too good with crowds ;P .. Well, all I can say is: aaahh ~ Life Is G O O D :)

on the way to Malibu - New Bob Haircut ~ What do you guys think? ;)
Mr. Rowe very focused on the menu ;P
Ocean view <3
RAW BAR YUMZ!!
Fresh Strawberries + Coconut Mojito $14 . Taste = PRICELESS! The BEST I've had so far! Can't even taste the alcohol, super refreshing ~ <3 <3 <3
:)
From the Raw Bar - half a dozen Oysters .. all for me! :P
Gladstones' Famous Clam Chowder yumz
A lil Hachi outside of the restaurant .. While the owner was away I snuck a photo with this adorable buddy :)

As for shopping, I've been trying to save up money for a new sofa. That's why I've been very good. Haven't bought TOO much lately ... lol ... But I did buy some accessories here and there .. This week's finds:
Spiked/studded Headbands in both Black x Silver, & Brown x Gold
& these adorable skulled bracelet ~ so cute! :)
 
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/GL4M

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Subscribe