02.18.2012

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Happy weekends! It's been a super busy week for me. Work, Valentine's, Pet sitting for a friend .. Yes. a lot has been given on my plate. But I'm enjoying every minute of it ;) & speaking of work, I have some super good news! But can't reveal right now ~ when the time is right. Will definitely update you dwarlings <3 Anyhoo .. here are some pictures from last week .. & 2 pictures from my Vegas trip which I totally forgot to post up since I got my new camera .. Kinda abandoned my old camera since .. oops! Well here it is ~ Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend as much as I am xxx

domxdom + Gigi
<3
Happy Valentine's! <3
Delish Seafood salad
Grilled Salmon Mr. Rowe ordered for the nite
Heart Shaped Pumpkin Ravioli yumz ~
Enjoying my wine + Coffee .. got a little greedy ;P
VIA ALLORO Beverly Hills
Muffin! One of the lil munchkin I'm pet sitting for the week
Sylvester now has to eat on the sofa cause Muffin hoovers down food while he nibbles slowly lol ..
Last night at Cafe Roma Beverly Hills :)

 
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/GL4M

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe