MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

This year, Mr. Rowe & I decided to celebrate the joyful holiday seasons at the happiest place on earth: Disneyland! It's been a while since I've been .. & I've never been during holiday season so I was definitely excited to see all the decorations ~ :) 

As for Mr. Rowe, he hasn't been since he was 11! lol .. So I think in general it was an experience ;P 

Although crowded, it was lots of fun ~ Chose the more easy rides and spend a lot of time just walking around gushing at the beautiful scenery <3

All ready to go :)
Upon arrival Pluto was right there to greet me <3
Then took a tour inside Mickey's house .. HAD to take a picture in front of the oh-so-cute doggie door
Can you spot Mickey??
Sleeping Beauty's Castle <3
 ~ It's a Small World after all ~
"To infinity & beyond!!"
Beautiful Christmas Parade & of course Santa had to ride along! :D

Then the MAGIC happened ~ It was snowing in Disneyland as the Castle turned into: Sleeping Beauty's Winter Castle
Downtown Disney
 Last but not least: Wishing EVERYONE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS Xxx

 
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/GL4M

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Subscribe