12.04.2011 TIS THE SEASON

Sunday, December 04, 2011

Late lunch at Jack & Jill Too 
superb service and excellent food! Loves!

For my main, I ordered the Chicken pesto w/ bacon & mozzarella  cheese in cream sauce base.
Desert is also a must
Chocolate, Banana, Banana cream + Ice cream Crepe
New Nails for the Holiday Season
@ Main on Main with my adorable Hipsters <3

I can't believe it's already December! Although I hate to see this year end, December is my favorite time of the year. All the Christmas / Holiday decorations. Every place you go is filled with the music of Christmas. Somehow that just puts a smile to my face :) ...

Accompanied by the Holiday spirit, AND some strong winter winds :P, I pampered myself to a day at the nail spa, & had a delicious lunch with a good friend. Then later on at night, Mr. Rowe & I took ourselves to Santa Monica for a little get together with some awesome Hipsters ;P 

 Happy Weekends Dwarlings!

 
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/GL4M

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Subscribe